Moto X: outgoing calls all busy signal

Philipmom

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Just today all outgoing calls I've made are busy signals. I've been able to receive calls from those same numbers calling me. I'm on At&T with the 4.4.2. I've tried restarting the phone and would like to avoid factory resetting. Anyone else have this issue?

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited by a moderator:

Philipmom

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Re: outgoing calls all busy signal

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried it and I'm still getting busy signals. I made an outgoing call earlier today, so this only started this afternoon. Hopefully it will resolve itself in the morning. Otherwise I'll have to call AT&T and ask.

skidmark

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site

My problem is on the back end of the call.

After hanging up I briefly have no signal and cannot make an outgoing call.

Posted via Moto X

Philipmom

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site

Same issue this morning. I guess I'll do a factory restore since I'm sure AT&T will tell me to do it anyway. I hope this issue doesn't become a habit.

Philipmom

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site

Turns out the local partner network I'm using has a long distance outage. Just glad it wasn't my moto x. I would cry if this thing gave me an issue. Just a great rounded device. (minus the camera at times)

JoeNM84

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site

Turns out the local partner network I'm using has a long distance outage. Just glad it wasn't my moto x. I would cry if this thing gave me an issue. Just a great rounded device. (minus the camera at times)
I was going to say it is probably the carrier/network. I don't think any phone makes the busy signal sound on calls as it comes over the network.