Random reboots.

heath patrick

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Anyone having random reboot issues lately? I updated my Z to 7.0 about a week or a little longer ago. I have been using a Mophie mod the last 3-4 days. Today I have had 3 reboots in the last 2 hours. I removed the Mophie (likely not the issue). I had 3 apps update recently(android pay, moto file manager and Google VR services). I removed all 3 updates and actually had to restart the phone to get them to remove. It would say uninstalling and just sit there and not uninstall them. After I rebooted it showed them as ready for updates. My guess is 1 of the updates was not playing well?

heath patrick

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Just had a notification pop up about a Android bug report in my notifications but when I clicked on it nothing happened so I'm not sure what exactly it was.

ETA... did a Google search on the bug report and seems if you hold the volume up and power to take a screenshot(wrong combo) it does this and I tried it and got it to do another bug report

heath patrick

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Just put the Mophie mod back on and it happened again with the 3 apps still uninstalled. Guess I'll give it some time without the Mophie to see if it does it. If not I'll put the Mophie back on and see what happens.