Backflips Have Any ROMS?

kaefbaml

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Does the backflip have any roms or anything going for it? my friend wants to root and "have fun" (practice roms, rooting etc..) with this phone right before he gets the atrix or inspire and do it to one of them.

can we see cyanogenmod??!?

EDIT : found a thread for it. Going to try later tonight will update with progress and let whoever reads this thread knows how everything goes

Last edited:

kaefbaml

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
So I tried rooting his phone and it was a breeze. His phone is rooted no problem. But when I went to flash cyanogenmod it encountered some error while flashing with clockworkmod. So I'm not sure what went wrong... no cm6 for now on his backflip but were going to try tomorrow. Ill try and post another update.

I hope I can be successful with this rom
ibanez rgt6exfx via tapatalk

rht_rv

May 3, 2010
Visit site
So I tried rooting his phone and it was a breeze. His phone is rooted no problem. But when I went to flash cyanogenmod it encountered some error while flashing with clockworkmod. So I'm not sure what went wrong... no cm6 for now on his backflip but were going to try tomorrow. Ill try and post another update.

I hope I can be successful with this rom
ibanez rgt6exfx via tapatalk

alright, i hope this isnt too late, here is how to fix the clockworkmod problem: For people having trouble flashing CM 6 with ClockworkMod

kaefbaml

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I tried flashing that recovery but it never booted to it. So we just booted his phone went to the market and got cwm again. I tried terminal emulator and it didn't do anything when I tried to flash it. And then the damn underscore button wouldn't work on his phone. He sorta just gave up. He's buying the inspire tomorrow so hell root that to take off bloat and sideload apps full market wifi tether... if you have instructions on how to do it via the PC through adb let me know. We go the recovery to flash but then a box popped up asking to type a letter that corresponded with where it was installing IT? Said (default) letter C so we did that and got an error ot something I don't even know it just did nothing. What option do I choose there? I didn't want to select anything cuz I don't want to brick his phone, don't really know what I'm doing with his device mine was simple 1 click root. Well hope you have some advice later.

dinc warmZ 2.2 via tapatalk