Breaking up with my DX

akronevan2

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Dear Droid X,

Thank you for always being there for me. You have always been a true friend. Unfortunately the time comes in everyone's lives that they must travel a different road, go in a new direction. Please don't be hard on yourself, this is just me being selfish and wanting better things for myself. Although, I must be honest with you, you have problems, it isn't only me being selfish! Every time I turn around it's always "lag, lag, lag." Lately you have barely been responsive to me at all. It's like I can't press your lock screen button hard enough for you to get turned on. You almost never take messages for me when people call, like the way you used to. Heck, I am lucky to even get phone calls anymore. Oh, and you have been looking pretty rough lately, too. You are more than welcome to stay with me for now, but know that I have been thinking about someone else and they should be arriving very soon. Be strong and know that a little part of me will always love you.

Love, Akronevan2

P.S. I also wanted someone younger

There you go guys, just a little something to start your morning, day, and week off with. Plus I needed to stay calm because my new love (Droid 3) is in the FedEx facility in Cleveland, 45 mins. from me. This is torture!! Sadly, there is no rush, since the estimated delivery is by tomorrow at 7pm. Anyway, enjoy!:p

ninjataint

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
I was kind of sad when I ordered my Droid 3 last week, sad to leave my OG Droid. I had it since day 1 and probably flashed every known rom on it by this point. I was sad until my D3 arrived on Friday, then I forgot about my OG Droid.

dancingcrab

Feb 16, 2010
www.dancingcrabspeaks.blogspot.com
There you go guys, just a little something to start your morning, day, and week off with. Plus I needed to stay calm because my new love (Droid 3) is in the FedEx facility in Cleveland, 45 mins. from me. This is torture!! Sadly, there is no rush, since the estimated delivery is by tomorrow at 7pm. Anyway, enjoy!:p

I know this pain. Since Saturday, my D3 was sitting in Oakland (I'm in SFC). This morning, as of forty minutes ago, it's sitting in South San Fran. However, good news is that it should be here by 7pm tonight - yippee!

Masheen

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
I too have a DroidX but im not ready to let go.

I started with the OG but wanted the big screen and something a bit faster. I was reluctant to move away from the physical keyboard but after a while I fell in love with the fluidity of typing on DX's touch screen.

I love how gingerbread works on the phone and im very impressed with the new word prediction and suggestions. Ill never go back to a hard keyboard, although I do miss my emulators. It is much easier to game on a phone with a keyboard.

I don't think im ready to let go of my DroidX yet. Something very special has to come along to pry this phone from my fingers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress