Ugliest droid to date

mobrules

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I really like that. 4G plus a keyboard is a winner in my book.
Not being able to swap batteries is a deal killer.
The IPHONE has so many cases with a battery built into it and I like that. Family member just got one. I wish someone would create that type of case/battery combo for moto droids.

Rev2010

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
I have to agree about the Droid 4, really is ugly. I hate the beveled in edges, I prefer the edges to match with the screen personally.

I'm still using my Droid 2 with Froyo since I hated the new Moto look under Gingerbread. I'm not a fan of blue and there was a lot of it. Additionally, I'm not a fan of white backgrounds with grey text, I really like the original black backgrounds under the settings options. If they keep this look with all their future phones I may eventually switch over to another maker when my contract is up. It may sound petty but aesthetics matter to me.

Rev.

Stevenojobs

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm so disappointed !! This was going to be my next phone until they make the edge curvy.... ! I loved how the 3 looked I just wanted to have the next specs with the good looking... I'm stuck with my iPhone 4S then...

wheatgerm

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
Not a fan of the curvy edge but its not a deal breaker. My biggest question is battery size. I don't want to buy this phone only for the Droid 4 Maxx to come out in 2 months.

wheatgerm

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
The Droid 4 Maxx doesn't exist (atleast I don't think so). My point was the regular Droid Razor was introduced then a revised Razor Maxx came out a few months later with a substantially higher capacity battery. I don't want to buy a Droid 4 now only for Moto to release a model with higher capacity battery in a couple months.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

mpgo4th

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
I like it! I am not a fan of the Razor but the thicker droid 4 looks good with that design. Im really thinking this may be my next upgrade. Im not due until Oct. but I like to get phones after they have been out a few months and got some bugs fixed. I just got the droid pro not long ago.