Anyone choosing the maxx 2 over the turbo 2

JustBlaze330

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
as the title asks, anyoen picking the maxx two over the turbo 2? what made you opt for the maxx instead? I am currently deciding between these two phones..

methodtoll

Feb 26, 2015
Visit site
I might- I am still rockin' my Droid RAZR M and I really ready to upgrade. I like the Turbo and the Turbo 2 but I don't see me investing that much money in the T2.

This leads me between the Maxx 2 and the original Turbo...

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
When i went to the verizon store on release day to get the turbo2 my oldest daughter (22) went w me.

She had started having issues withe the screen on here droid maxx. They let her do the edge program and she picked the Maxx 2. The main reason was the price difference between it and the turbo2. So far she loves it. Her only smartphones have been the razr maxx, the droid maxx and now the maxx2.

Moto Droid Turbo 2

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Battery is great so far. On par w the T1. Dont expect 48hrs if you spend a lot of time on it, but it makes it through a long day easy.

The maxx2 should actually get better battery life than the turbo 2 since the screen is 1080, also the maxx2 has a setting if you want standard screen or vibrant like the samsungs do.

My daughter loves her maxx2 so far, she came from the droid maxx and she said it is much better even tho the size is taking getting used too.

Moto Droid Turbo 2

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I might- I am still rockin' my Droid RAZR M and I really ready to upgrade. I like the Turbo and the Turbo 2 but I don't see me investing that much money in the T2.

This leads me between the Maxx 2 and the original Turbo...

I added a line and used the edge program.. Took an old Samsung galaxy s as trade on the promo deal, so i am actually only paying 324 for the turbo 2.. Which is a steal and makes buying it easier lol.

You will be happy with either im sure, but i wanted the shattershield.

Moto Droid Turbo 2

Greatsrj23

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
I added a line and used the edge program.. Took an old Samsung galaxy s as trade on the promo deal, so i am actually only paying 324 for the turbo 2.. Which is a steal and makes buying it easier lol.

You will be happy with either im sure, but i wanted the shattershield.

Moto Droid Turbo 2

How are you only paying $324? I thought it was $16 a month times 24 months is $384. Do you have to put something down?

EDIT: Nevermind. I missed where you said you traded in an old Samsung. How do you delete these things? lol.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
On the edge program you pay the tax of the full amount up front.

Back to the maxx2, so far my daughter is still happy w it. Today makes the week mark and no issues and battery is lasting all day easy. I don't have any stats for you, but she is pleased it.

Moto Droid Turbo 2

JustBlaze330

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Cool. I think I could do ok without shatterscreen, for all the savings i would get. I am usually pretty good with my devices and always get a case. Thanks for the input from someone who has them in the wild.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
No problem. I have always always been careful w my phones so i probably could have done w out it, but since i was going to be using the promo and it dropped the price as low as it did, i wanted the premium of the two.

I know me lol, and i would have been wishing i got the turbo2 if i hadn't lol.

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87