Double twist for camera . . . I love it!
When I bought this phone, the feature I was least interested in was the ability to launch the camera with the double twist motion. I did not understand why I would want to use that over the 'normal' method.
While I was out on the golf course the other day, I decided to take a few pictures. The goal of the pictures was to identify a few compositions that I like so I could come back during the golden hours with my DSLR/tripod. To my surprise, I found myself using the double twist method each time I wanted to launch the camera -- it was just easier and faster. I won't go so far as to say my next phone must have this feature, but I do like it, and it is something I will end up using it a lot.
Are others as surprised by this feature as I am?
- 09-09-2013, 08:48 PM #2
- 09-09-2013, 08:51 PM #3
- 09-09-2013, 09:41 PM #5
- 09-09-2013, 09:54 PM #6
- 09-09-2013, 10:37 PM #7
- 09-10-2013, 10:18 AM #9
Re: Double twist for camera . . . I love it!
When I first got the phone I tried this double twist business a few times but couldn't get it right, quickly got distracted by the other cool elements of the Maxx and I'd sortof forgotten about this feature until reading this thread.
Based on a mashup of the suggestions here, I use the "door knob triple twist" method and it works like a charm every time.
- 09-10-2013, 10:45 AM #10
- 09-10-2013, 11:00 PM #11
- By davidbonatz in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 09-15-2013, 11:00 PM
- By cam_wizzy in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-10-2013, 08:50 PM
- By still1 in forum Moto XReplies: 11Last Post: 09-10-2013, 09:32 AM
- By DroidArmy in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 09-09-2013, 10:55 PM
- By jaspergretsch in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2013, 05:10 PM