Droid Maxx WiFi signal problem

turbalt

Apr 4, 2017
Visit site
Hello all....
I did a factory reset first, then a few days later replaced my loud speaker on my Droid Maxx. I noticed after one of the events (not sure which one) that my Maxx is barely picking up my WiFi networks. I have another Maxx in the house and it is picking up everything strong even the neighbors like it is suppose too so I know its not a router problem but a phone problem. (nothing has changed on router). I have done everything I can find online. Am I missing something? Any help appreciated

Last edited:

Rosemarie Wentz

Apr 6, 2017
Visit site
Could a bad sim card cause the wifi and Bluetooth to stop working? I have the same issue but Bluetooth won't turn on either. I was able to get them back on for a short time if I restarted my phone. And they did work on safe mode for a time. I did a factory reset and now wifi and Bluetooth will not work in safe mode either. Not sure what to try next. My phone is not rooted.

turbalt

Apr 4, 2017
Visit site
Could a bad sim card cause the wifi and Bluetooth to stop working? I have the same issue but Bluetooth won't turn on either. I was able to get them back on for a short time if I restarted my phone. And they did work on safe mode for a time. I did a factory reset and now wifi and Bluetooth will not work in safe mode either. Not sure what to try next. My phone is not rooted.
Sim card, just seems odd it would go bad when I did factory reset and speaker. I can turn WiFi and BT on no problem it is just that the amount and strength of WiFi signals has diminished. I have to be right up on the router to be strong unlike the other Maxx we have. It still has the problem in Safe Mode. I wont even get started on the camera issue. LOL

turbalt

Apr 4, 2017
Visit site