Rom Manager question

JORDAN#IM

Feb 28, 2010
Visit site
I have rooted my phone last night and was trying to download JRummy and Jairomeo ROMS but an error pops up when I clicked on their name.

Error: Error occurred while processing the ROM list :confused::confused:

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I got that error yesterday just went in and deleted the old stuff from Rom manager you may have to restart your phone or clear cache inside Rom manager and see if it helps

corydunbar

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
you can flash sprecovery...3b in rom manager then reboot into recovery and select wipe cache. PM me for instruction if you need them.

bb4temo

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
you can flash sprecovery...3b in rom manager then reboot into recovery and select wipe cache. PM me for instruction if you need them.

Please provide a link for the HTC Desire ROM for Moto Droid when it comes out and you have tested it for stable-ness. It might even show up on ROM Manager.

Thanks!

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
the desire rom is out now its still an alpha and the ril is broken so right now were waiting for jake to fix the ril if he can. and you would have to wait for a clockwork version. theirs isnt a version out thats compatible with it right now

aquaj13

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
hey guys, I have rooted my phone, bought the premium rom manager, updated the recovery, and downloaded bugless beast with nextheme on rom manager. how do I install the custom ROM now? If I don't like it how do I get rid of it and go back to what I had before?
Thanks in advance.

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Did you create a back up? If so just open rom manager and click manage backup and click your backup.

aquaj13

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
yes, so Im good to go. How about getting other roms such as, NexTheme ESE81 R2. that looks cool. how would I install them

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
I think I'm going to reroot today. I keep seeing people talking about all these roms and I miss them haha. Does anybody know of and new roms that are new to rom manager since I had to unroot or are they all the same with nothing new.

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
For some reason I am having the same issue with rom manager. It keeps saying error when I try to flash clockwork. I have tried wiping the cache in rom rom manager and also wiped my phones cache and it still isn't working. Any ideas?

borgey401

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
For some reason I am having the same issue with rom manager. It keeps saying error when I try to flash clockwork. I have tried wiping the cache in rom rom manager and also wiped my phones cache and it still isn't working. Any ideas?

its because koushs download links are down right now. nothing wrong on your end it's the server. just wait it out and i'm sure koush will fix it soon

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Ok good. I was getting nervous that I screwed up somewhere or since I unrooted than rooted again that it affected rom manager.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadadmusa45