ROM Manager won't upgrade

P7M8

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
I've tried upgrading to Sapphire 1.0.0 from 0.8.4 three times but it won't do it. It goes through the process but it still shows 0.8.4 in the settings.

After the second and third times I got an upgrade notification that 1.0.0 is available. It still didn't work from the notification.

Shouldn't this be seamless?

xliderider

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
I had similar issues on previous versions. I just flashed to SP Recovery and loaded Sapphire that way.

Make sure you have a good backup in SP Recovery first before doing anything, just in case something doesn't go as planned.

Also, when flashing to and from SP Recovery and CW Mod recovery, it is always safer to flash 2 or 3x to make sure the recovery was actually flashed properly.

P7M8

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
I'm letting ROM Manager do the upgrade.

Left my sync cable at home. Trying to download the ROM now will install from the SD.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
You don't even need that simply reboot into recovery them choose the option to install zip from SD navigate to the folder and install it

Dirrk

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
I had similar issues on previous versions. I just flashed to SP Recovery and loaded Sapphire that way.

Make sure you have a good backup in SP Recovery first before doing anything, just in case something doesn't go as planned.

Also, when flashing to and from SP Recovery and CW Mod recovery, it is always safer to flash 2 or 3x to make sure the recovery was actually flashed properly.

Or you could enable "erase recovery"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez