Battery Life in CyanogenMod 6 Stable

Kaizmuth

Dec 18, 2009
Visit site
I switched to Cyanogenmod 6 Stable yesterday and have noticed that my battery life is suffering. I've had it off the charger for about 6 hours with very light usage and am down to 50% already.

I've tried Chevy 4.6 and 4.7, but got tired of the random reboots during calls, Sapphire, and Bugless Beast .4 lately, but none have been what I'd call 'perfect'. I like Cyanogenmod 6 other than the battery life so far.

Has anyone else had issue with the battery life in this so far?

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Hmm I didn't run it for too long but my battery life was about average for my usage made it 8 hours before I had to top it off getting better battery with sapphire though along with performance

Ratchet

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
Just dropped Cyanogenmod 6 Stable rom onto my D1 this morning. I'll report back in a day or so in regards to battery life.

DeeMat

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
I have not had any battery issues. In fact, I feel like it has worked better than Chevy's. I still need a few more days of regular usage before making a conclusion.

Ratchet

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
Charged the phone 100% last night before powering down for the evening. Powered it on 6 hrs later and battery is sitting at 70% upon boot. Been powered on for about 2 hrs now and still at 70%. Me thinks I has a gremlin.

Ratchet

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
Completely drained the battery before recharging. Charged, disconnected, powered down. Woke up this morning and battery had 50% remaining. Grrr. Gonna do a nuke n pave with this rom and see if the problem still exists tomorrow pending the hurricane doesn't blow our phones away here on the east coast. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non