4G Reception

copywrite

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
Anyone else think the 4G reception is a little weak? Me and my wife have advanced calling turned on and never had any problems when I had my Maxx, with this she has called me 4 times and went straight to voicemail. Yesterday we were somewhere and her Note 4 was on 4G while mine had fallen to 3G. Anyone have similar experiences?

udazavlanje

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Wow that doesn't look good at all.
And when I think about while I was at the store my OG Moto X was also showing better 4g signal. Maybe some firmware update can fix it, because the antenna design is the same as on Moto X 2014 which had superior signal compared to any phone i tested on the road

via AC App on
VZW Moto X DE/N7

shreff86

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else think the 4G reception is a little weak? Me and my wife have advanced calling turned on and never had any problems when I had my Maxx, with this she has called me 4 times and went straight to voicemail. Yesterday we were somewhere and her Note 4 was on 4G while mine had fallen to 3G. Anyone have similar experiences?

Have you had anymore issues with it going straight to voicemail

GumboChief

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I have definitely noticed the poor signal. For any times that I am at home, the battery chart for cellular signal is completely yellow.

bogeyjoker

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Same thing here...I've always had full bars in my house and now it's 1-2 bars (-116 to -118 dBm). I bought Motorola because I'm an executive that often travels in marginal areas. I haven't dropped any calls yet, but then again I haven't put it through the paces yet. If it can't perform, it's going back.