Thinking of Switching from Note 4

Slayers

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone here made the switch from a note series phone to the T2?

I am really sick of waiting on the update to make my battery life better and have always liked moto phones so I am really thinking of paying the extra money to get out of my note 4 and moving into the T2

pbike908

Mar 16, 2015
Visit site
I recently acquired my Moto Droid 2 and one can sum up the Droid 2 with one simple word -- battery life!!!

My 3 year old Iphone 5 that I came from had a better camera. Lack of a fingerprint reader to unlock a feature phone in 2016 is ridiculous as well. As is all the Verizon bloat. The Droid 2 is worth the $325 I snagged one for at Verizon. I here some folks are even getting one for $225. If you have to pay full price, I suggest you look at the Nexus 6P or wait and see what the Galaxy 7 will be as rumor has it they may be out soon with a big battery.

If you don't care about having a top notch camera nor fingerprint reader and don't mind the bloat, snag a Droid Turbo 2 If you can get a deal on one.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
The T2 is a great phone, and if you like close to stock android w useful moto features its great. The camera is the best moto has put out. Its not samsung quality but its good.

Battery life is great, but not as good as the first turbo, for whatever reason the octocore seems to use a bit more battery.

I had the note 4 before i gave it to my daughter and its also a great phone w good battery life..

The biggest difference you will notice is your going from a phone packed w features to a phone that is close to stock. Its not a bad thing but different.

I have the turbo 2 and the note 5 right now, and while the T2 is awesome i just miss some of the stuff the note line offers. And i use the camera a lot so i like the samsung.

Sent with my white Note5 with nonremovable back and no SDcard!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch