Pink line on screen, droid turbo 2

Rednasty42

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
A pink line has been appearing on my screen. Seems to have the same symptoms of the green line others have reported, but pink and on the left side. Anyone else have this problem or know a fix?

Last edited:

MSUDroid

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I have the same problem intermittently on my phone. Verizon told me that it is a known Motorola SOFTWARE issue. They told me that Motorola is working on it, with no ETA. They offered a replacement, but said that the same problem would (probably) appear. He then showed me his own Turbo 2 with a bright red line on the left side. Has anyone else heard this?

SandersJC1964

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
Not as a software issue. If it's still there after an FDR then the device needs to be replaced.

Posted via the Android Central App

Sean_0b

Apr 2, 2016
Visit site
I purchased a Droid turbo 2 on black Friday. At first the pink line showed up once in a while. I could get rid of it easily by turning off the screen. Lately it is on constantly and the only way to get rid of the line is to turn off the phone for an extended period of time. But it still comes back. I will be visiting VERIZON soon.

vaso metreveli

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I purchased a Droid turbo 2 on black Friday. At first the pink line showed up once in a while. I could get rid of it easily by turning off the screen. Lately it is on constantly and the only way to get rid of the line is to turn off the phone for an extended period of time. But it still comes back. I will be visiting VERIZON soon.

I have same problem with my droid turbo 2, is it problem of sistem or do i have to change screen?

Last edited by a moderator:

Feldhege

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Mine did the same thing. Green line is common. I ended up getting a replacement from Verizon but I guess it is pretty common.

I could get mine to go away by pressing hard at the bottom of the phone where the line ends. When I let go, it came back.