Leather Question

jalobar

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
I'm pretty happy with my Turbo 2, but I hate how slippery the nylon is. I'm thinking of using my design refresh to get the leather back, do you think thats more grippy? I prefer to not have a case.
Also- has anyone else notices parts peeling off? the metal part around my camera is starting to peel off, in addition to the DROID thing on the back.

sydneycooper1979

Moderator Sergeant at Arms
Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
The leather looks nice. It is probably more grippy, but do keep in mind that it will age over time and the color will probably change. Have you tried the black soft touch back? It's pretty grippy and would probably age better.

jalobar

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
Thanks!
Well, funny thing is that reviews of the soft grip backs are not grippy at all. I looked through the forum before I posted. I'm not too concerned about the color fading, I think that might actually be nice.

wckesq

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I have black leather and have never used a case. Grippy enough for me and has aged well without discoloring.

gammerthumbs

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
When I first got my nylon t2 I noticed it was not as grippy as my wife's T2. But I noticed the metal is not the same either. My wife's phone is a chrome and mine looks like gun metal grey. I like the different look. I don't use a case either have never understood in having insurance and using a case.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty