1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question US Open Mobile not working

The streaming audio is not working for me. Can anybody confirm that it actually works on a Droid X?

Default Re: US Open Mobile not working

It didn't work on my DX.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,258 Global Posts

It worked for me. I got audio. I am running 2.2 if that matters to you.
    BlackBerry 8330 --> BlackBerry Storm1 --> Motorola Droid --> HTC Droid Incredible & Motorola Droid X & Motorola Xoom

Global Posts
    119 Global Posts

The android feed didn't work for me either. Out of curiosity, I clicked on the iPhone feed and it launced my Cherry Rplayer app and played the feed just fine there. And Cherry is a better experience since it allows be to get to it from the notification bar to play/pause. Weird!

Edit: I'm running my DX on 2.1 update 1.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by avlfive View Post
    It worked for me. I got audio. I am running 2.2 if that matters to you.
    Thanks for the info. Hopefully the X gets Froyo before the US Open is over in 2 weeks.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,258 Global Posts

What happens when you click on the Android link from within the mobile website?
    BlackBerry 8330 --> BlackBerry Storm1 --> Motorola Droid --> HTC Droid Incredible & Motorola Droid X & Motorola Xoom
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Quote Originally Posted by dgs2000 View Post
    The android feed didn't work for me either. Out of curiosity, I clicked on the iPhone feed and it launced my Cherry Rplayer app and played the feed just fine there. And Cherry is a better experience since it allows be to get to it from the notification bar to play/pause. Weird!

Edit: I'm running my DX on 2.1 update 1.
    Oops, just saw this after my previous reply. Thanks for the tip! I tried the iphone link as well with the stock music player and Mizing but they did not work. I'll give this Cherry player a whirl.

Global Posts
    119 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jmoises View Post
    Oops, just saw this after my previous reply. Thanks for the tip! I tried the iphone link as well with the stock music player and Mizing but they did not work. I'll give this Cherry player a whirl.
    No prob. Also, I realized later that another benefit of using Cherry RPlayer is you can save the feed there as a favorite to easily get back to it.

The stream format has changed in the last couple of days, so it may work on your DX now. Works for me on Nexus/Froyo. Can you give it a try?