US Open Mobile not working

dgs2000

May 16, 2010
Visit site
The android feed didn't work for me either. Out of curiosity, I clicked on the iPhone feed and it launced my Cherry Rplayer app and played the feed just fine there. And Cherry is a better experience since it allows be to get to it from the notification bar to play/pause. Weird!

Edit: I'm running my DX on 2.1 update 1.

jmoises

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
The android feed didn't work for me either. Out of curiosity, I clicked on the iPhone feed and it launced my Cherry Rplayer app and played the feed just fine there. And Cherry is a better experience since it allows be to get to it from the notification bar to play/pause. Weird!

Edit: I'm running my DX on 2.1 update 1.

Oops, just saw this after my previous reply. Thanks for the tip! I tried the iphone link as well with the stock music player and Mizing but they did not work. I'll give this Cherry player a whirl.

dgs2000

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Oops, just saw this after my previous reply. Thanks for the tip! I tried the iphone link as well with the stock music player and Mizing but they did not work. I'll give this Cherry player a whirl.

No prob. Also, I realized later that another benefit of using Cherry RPlayer is you can save the feed there as a favorite to easily get back to it.

glaucus

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
The stream format has changed in the last couple of days, so it may work on your DX now. Works for me on Nexus/Froyo. Can you give it a try?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadadmusa45