Need Some Help With Rooting Droid X

RCastro84

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Well i just need some help in general. I got my first Droid from verizon, Which was the Droid Incredible. I loved that phone. I lost it due to a drunk night and went onto the Asurion Website to get a replacement. They stopped making the droid incredible and Asurion Said that they wanted to send me the Motorola Droid X. My friends at the Verizon Store were quick to say this was an upgrade in my favor, But when i got the phone i Beg to Differ. The Droid Incredible By HTC was just more smoother and more powerfull. Even though the Specs Matched the Droid Incredible was more User friendly. I cant say that i completely hate the Motorola Droid X yet. I do have mixed emotions about the phone. I am a fan of the Bigger screen and the 720P HDMI capabilities. I have Downloaded a few APPs that allow me to watch Movies and i purchased the HDMI cable which i hooked to my tv and i watch movies right from my phone on any flatscreen Where ever i go. I also like the 8MP camera. but i guess i just liked the HTC Sense ROM. I ended up rooting my Incredible with Unrevooked and i was using Cyanogen Mod 7. i was just starting to learn all of the features and all the things my incredible could do when i lost it. Now i have to start all over and i want some help. Does any one have any suggestions for me? I would like to root it also i would like to know if theres anything i should know about my phone that i most likely dont know already. Thank you for your help and sorry if i mispelt anything.:p

.46caliber

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Check the Rooting/ROM/Hack forum at the top of the DX forums. You'll need an app called Z4Root to get root. As far as ROMs, if you liked Cyanogen, check out Liberty. There are also leaked versions of the coming Gingerbread update.