DX SD card problems

solavirtus

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I'm wondering if anyone else has any suggestions for this kind of problem with my SD card.

I just noticed that I have a notification about my SD card. It says its blank and safe to remove. The message also says it has an unsupported filesystem. I haven't been messing with it at all, so I'm really not sure what caused this or what to do about it. I tried formating from the options on the phone, but it doesn't work properly. It asks if I am sure I want to format, I press Yes, and then nothing happens.

I've tried removing the card and reinsterting. Also, upon plugging it into my PC, it doesn't register as a removeable drive as it usually does.

Anyone have any suggestions?

anon(19758)

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
test it with another drive, if you have one available or can borrow from someone. Just remember to back it up on a PC first, just in case.

If that drive is fine, I'd suggest replacing yours. Or, try to format yours in another phone.

solavirtus

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I tried the SD card in a D2, and no luck. I don't have an adapter to try it in a computer, so I guess I'll be taking it into VZW and see what they can do for me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty