ADW EX and Gingerbread

VAVA Mk2

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Hey has anyone else here had problems with the Sense preview on ADW EX running slow with the official Gingerbread build? Like GB but this and the blue tint from scrolling, which is apparently part of GB and not a bug :)() are the only things I am not liking so far.

meyer

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I haven't had any FC's yet. Although the keyboard is pretty laggy, all in all it seems okay. Haven't really don't much else with it though. Just got it on there about a half hour ago. And what blue tint are you talking about?

Flawson

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I had switched recently from adw to the go launcher, so I can't quite
say, but I would like to add that the sense previews on the go launcher are really slow with .596 as well.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Hey has anyone else here had problems with the Sense preview on ADW EX running slow with the official Gingerbread build? Like GB but this and the blue tint from scrolling, which is apparently part of GB and not a bug :)() are the only things I am not liking so far.

Freeing up some ram will help significantly, flash a rom (none here yet but soon) or freeze some bloatware using Titanium app, (need root for these suggestions)

VAVA Mk2

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Freeing up some ram will help significantly, flash a rom (none here yet but soon) or freeze some bloatware using Titanium app, (need root for these suggestions)
Yeah I need to refreeze some stuff. Specifically what I was referring to, though, was Sense previews in GB as they seem to be sluggish compared to on stock Froyo.

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I have been using it with all leaks as well as the 4.5.596 build and I havent noticed any lagging on my device at all... Everything has been smooth.