"Download" folder in Gingerbread

PensHockey

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Quick question here.. On GB there is the icon named Downloads. I have nothing in that folder. I have downloaded everthing from photos to Adobe files and Apks. Everytime i click on it it opens and nothing is listed in there. Do i need to set some sort of setting to put my downloaded files in there?

Using LPP, DolphinHD dont know if this would interfere with it or not.

Thanks alot for any help.

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Well since I use the stock browser and that download app is where all my dl's go to, maybe since your using Dolphin it sets it's own folder as default.

b_leonard

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Quick question here.. On GB there is the icon named Downloads. I have nothing in that folder. I have downloaded everthing from photos to Adobe files and Apks. Everytime i click on it it opens and nothing is listed in there. Do i need to set some sort of setting to put my downloaded files in there?

Using LPP, DolphinHD dont know if this would interfere with it or not.

Thanks alot for any help.

Same problem. But using stock browser

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Same problem. But using stock browser

Try testing by going to a site with stock browser and select something to download and then open the app you should see the items being listed as they download..

DL.gif

PensHockey

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
That works in the stock browser. Any idea how to get this to work for dolphin? Or would it be a question for dolphin?

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
That works in the stock browser. Any idea how to get this to work for dolphin? Or would it be a question for dolphin?

That is only for the stock browser, Dolphin should have its own version of a download manager but I haven't used it in so long I can't tell you how to access it because I'm a Opera Mobile user myself and I love their built in download manager.

yentna

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Look on the SD card for a folder called Dolphin ..../download. The browser makes the folder. Hope this helps.
Terry