Any site that ISN'T sold out on the mm station or car mount?

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I just placed an order here and have to wait a couple of weeks but everywhere I checked didn't have any in stock.

graymulligan

Nov 27, 2009
Visit site
I ordered my mm cradle when I ordered my phone from VZW. Now, looking around, I'm glad I did. Locally, I can't find the car kit any where. One vzw store had MM cradles, but that's it.

jjenson

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
My Local Verizon Store Has them

Went in to fix an issue with another phone and my local Verizon store had a few of each of the items. You may want to check a couple of your local stores now.

xliderider

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
I just returned my MM dock today at my local Verizon store and purchased a car dock. They didn't have any at the store, but they were able to order it with free FedEx overnight shipping.

cmorty72#AC

The bending unit
Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Last Night I went to one of my local VZW stores to get a MM dock, and was told they had 6 MM docks delivered that day to their store.
At sometime during the delivery of their inventory, someone jacked them before they could stock them on the floor!
Don't know if it was an inside job or not... but I just couldn't believe that some people would go that far to get these.

I wouldn't mind having one of these... but not that bad.

I'm just happy that I got my car mount when I did.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
try calling a verizon store and having them ship one to you.

me and a friend were at a store over the weekend, and they were out of the dock, but the guy shipped him one to his house.

i'm glad i picked them up when i bought the phone at launch

jakemyster84

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
If you go to the Verizon Wireless website they have both in stock right now with free overnight shipping. Also if you use promo code ACC20 you will get 20% off any accessory that is $30 or more(this code still works though for both the car and media docks even though they cost $29.99). Good luck getting them before they are sold out again. I just placed my order.

spotmark

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
If you go to the Verizon Wireless website they have both in stock right now with free overnight shipping. Also if you use promo code ACC20 you will get 20% off any accessory that is $30 or more(this code still works though for both the car and media docks even though they cost $29.99). Good luck getting them before they are sold out again. I just placed my order.

Thanks for the info. I already have mine, but I just ordered one for the wife, for her Droid.

cmorty72#AC

The bending unit
Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Just got mine yesterday, after putting in an order for one at one of my local VZW's.
Shipped free of charge and only took a little over a day by FedUp.

spotmark

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Wow! I ordered the windshield mount last night, around 8:30. It was just delivered five minutes ago. I guess overnight really means, overnight.