Otterbox for Droid

mcgeorge36

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
Otterbox Pics

Here are some pics of the Otterbox for the droid. So far, it is serving me pretty well. The back piece is pretty easy to take off, but the part that covers the sliding screen was a little difficult. I guess that's probably a good thing though. I still haven't dropped it at all yet, but from their reputation, I do feel pretty good that it will be in good shape. Hope you guys like the pics. Sorry about my hands in a few.

furbymac

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
that is the only thing that i have found that i dislike about the phone is that if you get some kind of protective case you can't use a car dc or media dock with it on and they are a pain to take on and off

orangepeel#AC

Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
I don't really know. I would love to know if it will fit in a holster, as I hate carrying it in my pocket.

I doubt it will fit. The Seidio case is thinner,and it fits snug.I know the Otterbox won't fit in the Seidio spring clip because it's too big,so I'm pretty sure it want fit in that case...like a said the Seidio is really snug in it.:(

Wiskey_33

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
How about some pics with it on the phone. How's the fit of the "front" piece? Is it the same "clip on" style as all the other covers/cases out there? Thanks for the pics.

mcgeorge36

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
Bottom row of pics

There are pics with it on the phone. It is the second set of pics I uploaded. It is a pretty snug fit, very little to no play with it attached to the phone at all.

Adn1015

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Just received my otterbox today. made pretty well, but seems to feel a little more slick than it does with nothing on it. I almost feel like i'm slightly more likely to drop it, but also less worried about it if it were to drop. For the people wondering if it will work with the Verizon case+holster combo, it doesn't not fit into the holster. just wanted to share my input. Overall, phone definitely feels more secure.

nox

Retired Super Moderator
Jan 15, 2010
www.AndroidCentral.com
Is it just me, or this case beautiful? Looks like the best case out for the droid now.
Gonna stick to my Sena Puch (thanks Cory :p) and my holster for now.

mcgeorge36

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
More pics

Sorry, I thought I uploaded these earlier, here are some pics on the phone. The plastic doesn't have a rubbery feel, it does have a pretty slick feel to it.

F

fearmychickens

Just ordered the Otterbox Commuter after seeing the Otterbox case on my dad's iPhone. Pretty good quality. I'm currently using a Seidio so my Otterbox will replace it.