completely lost signal

ryanandsix

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
my triumph lost all reception. wifi works. pulled battery and held power button for 15 seconds and still nothing. an hour on the phone with virgin and they"re sending me a new one. my prl has been changed to 0112 and i'm running the most recent cyanogen mod. i had to flash the stock rom quick when i called virgin. i'm going to try another prl tonight. the phone is useless for calling or text'n. tough going 3 days without a cellphone. anyone else have any problem like this? i did the airplane mode and back. i've pulled battery and airplane mode probably 100 times the last 2 days. just hopeing it would work again. if anyone has any suggestions, i would love to hear them. my new phone probably wont be here till monday.

VirginMobileGuy

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Maybe a sprint tower was shut down around your area? thats not common at all though my triumph recently stop reading my sd card while running cm7 tgstyles rom. so it may be a bad download of the rom.

muffalettaboy

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
I had that problem. I figured I just burned it out leaving the wi-fi hotspot (CM7 reloaded) on overnight. Not sure, though. I bought another one cheap on ebay. (The screen WAS cracked on the old one, and the screen eventually just went black, save for a tiny strip on the side. Now it serves as a battery charger.)

Kale Blossom

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
wow, I have no idea other than what was offered of why that happened. I know with my old intercept that it seemed like wifi was going bad but turned out that my dad switched our network to hidden even with my wifi connected and set to always be on, it'd lose it. Then I got the triumph and still had the same issues when my dad told me xD I wanted the upgrade and scooped it on sale anyway (so no money lost there)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38