MIUI Ported to the X

slycen

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
When I flashed it installed in like 5 seconds... this doesn't feel right... but it seems to be working... interesting. Anyone else have this experience? not complaining, it was just interesting.

edit: seems i was wrong it didnt work, just messed things up. I think my download got messed up so I will try once more!

okay so 2 downloads and no luck. I didn't see an alternative mirror... maybe i'll just try tomorrow and see if I have better luck.

Last edited:

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
When I flashed it installed in like 5 seconds... this doesn't feel right... but it seems to be working... interesting. Anyone else have this experience? not complaining, it was just interesting.

edit: seems i was wrong it didnt work, just messed things up. I think my download got messed up so I will try once more!

okay so 2 downloads and no luck. I didn't see an alternative mirror... maybe i'll just try tomorrow and see if I have better luck.

You'll have to go in terminal emulator and type the following before attempting a flash..

su
cat.jpg

Reactions: slycen

slycen

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Oh man how'd I miss that?! Thanks. Time to flash Some miui.

Edit:
All working now. Thanks jedi. Oo I like the sd mount toggle. Can't wait to play with this more after work.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Oh man how'd I miss that?! Thanks. Time to flash Some miui.

Edit:
All working now. Thanks jedi. Oo I like the sd mount toggle. Can't wait to play with this more after work.

thats what she said hhaaaaa

SuperChargedJ

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Updated to 10.10.21 and very impressed with it! Everything ran very smoothly and I didn't experience any issues. I also installed the latest Jakesbites (v13),v6 supercharger and changed the transition speed to "fastest".

Last edited:

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Updated to 10.10.21 and very impressed with it! Everything ran very smoothly and I didn't experience any issues. I also installed the latest Jakesbites (v13),v6 supercharger and changed the transition speed to "fastest".

OK..you twisted my arm...just did the same right now. The cool thing is that Jakebites has the v6 built into it, nice!

SuperChargedJ

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
OK..you twisted my arm...just did the same right now. The cool thing is that Jakebites has the v6 built into it, nice!

You're right v6 is built in but it's not the most to date version from the dev. I think the most up to date is Beta 9, version 6.3.He added a ton of new cool options.

Last edited:
Reactions: slycen

slycen

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
You're right v6 is built in but it's not the most to date version from the dev. I think the most up to date is Beta 9, version 6.3.He added a ton of new options.

Yup that's about right. That's why I always install them both. Make sure nothing is old

SuperChargedJ

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Yup that's about right. That's why I always install them both. Make sure nothing is old

Yup, I do the same thing. Also, it seems that the battery is not doing as well as the previous version but hopefully that will change.

slycen

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
I noticed that myself. I am okay with that though. It will get better I am sure plus all the features of miui make it hard to go back to anything else even with good battery. Not saying this is not. Juust not as good as it has been

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
720p Is Coming!!!

Just in from DXC

"i'm happy to announce that we have achieved full 720p support. both recording and playback (no blur required, only some tight maneuvering). high def recording resolution has been upped from 720x480 to 1280x720 accordingly. i've upgraded our stagefright and camera modules to match."

reidoreilly

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
great, when can we expect an update? Switching between SSM and MIUI just for the camera is kind of a pain, its not that SSM is bad, i just like MIUI better.

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I was at 80% battery. Wi-fi always on as usual since I have a 3g problem somehow.
I ran the latest V6 and Jakebite's.
I rebooted it all.
I am at 100% battery
Win?

slycen

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
I'd say it is as long as you phone doesn't die while still saying 100%. For some reason 3g just sucks in some places :( for instance. I am in eugene Oregon and I have never had such slow 3g. Even neighboring city's like Springfield, which most of the population probably don't know what 3g is have better speeds

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty