Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112
    Android Enthusiast

Global Posts
    2,106 Global Posts
    ROM
    SKAnkCM10/Milestone6

Quote Originally Posted by racinwarrior View Post
    Caller ID readout
    DLNA
    The dialer
    You forgot Blur texting

Quote Originally Posted by JkdJedi View Post
    You forgot Blur texting
    I use handcent.
    Android Enthusiast

Global Posts
    2,106 Global Posts
    ROM
    SKAnkCM10/Milestone6

Default Apex 1.3.1 Theme

Looks like there's a Revolution 1.3.1 Theme available for us Apex users..

[THEME] REVOlution for Apex 1.3.1 GREEN and WHITE battery versions

thks Cyber Warrior
    Last edited by JkdJedi; 01-16-2011 at 02:17 PM.

Hey everyone,

I just got a Droid Pro and wanted to know if I will be able to install Apex on it, since it's similar to the Droid X. Thanks!
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,164 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodeName Android 1.5.5

Quote Originally Posted by Stang68 View Post
    Hey everyone,

I just got a Droid Pro and wanted to know if I will be able to install Apex on it, since it's similar to the Droid X. Thanks!
    i would think not. same reason there is 2 different versions of most (all?) roms for the D2 and DX even though they have very similar framework

Quote Originally Posted by terpitude71 View Post
    i would think not. same reason there is 2 different versions of most (all?) roms for the D2 and DX even though they have very similar framework
    Dang. I have Apex on my X and would love to have it on my Pro, now. Someone get on this!

I am even leaning towards just giving it a shot and seeing what happens lol I've got the Pro SBF somewhere...
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    10,708 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

Can't wait until Fabulous drops the apex update! Loving this ROM still!

I need some help. I flashed apex last night and everthing seems to be working good. I'm having trouble getting the themes loaded. It states on download forum that the Nexus Theme is now default, howver all I have is the grass wallpaper (very boring).

I have used Terminal Emulator, typed su (enter) then typed nexus -ns (enter) and it returns with "Using Galaxay S LWP"
    (next line) "Your phone is now rebooting"
    (next line) #

And then nothing else happens. I've tried using the Cyanogen LWP and the Microbes and it does the same thing everytime. I've also tried rebooting the phone manually too. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? Any assistance is much appreciated.

Also, I ended up doing a factory data reset and now it has the stock Droid X wallpaper.
    Android Enthusiast

Global Posts
    2,106 Global Posts
    ROM
    SKAnkCM10/Milestone6

Quote Originally Posted by tinmannick View Post
    I need some help. I flashed apex last night and everthing seems to be working good. I'm having trouble getting the themes loaded. It states on download forum that the Nexus Theme is now default, howver all I have is the grass wallpaper (very boring).

I have used Terminal Emulator, typed su (enter) then typed nexus -ns (enter) and it returns with "Using Galaxay S LWP"
    (next line) "Your phone is now rebooting"
    (next line) #

And then nothing else happens. I've tried using the Cyanogen LWP and the Microbes and it does the same thing everytime. I've also tried rebooting the phone manually too. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? Any assistance is much appreciated.

Also, I ended up doing a factory data reset and now it has the stock Droid X wallpaper.
    I'm not clear as to what your trying to do. Are you trying to theme Apex or add some live wallpapers? If your trying to theme Apex you'll have to download the zip file of your choice in theme. (Revolution, RevolutionBlu, Nextheme, Watermark, Nexolution, ExtremeOarange, Gingerbread-Default) are the themes you can choose from now. These are not found in Terminal.
    Droiderator

ROM
    Bugless Nexus

I'm coming back to apex tomorrow. Liberty is awesome but my phone dies to quickly. Was waiting for the apex update but can't wait. Made a sweet apex boot animation with sound and its funny booting liberty with a apex animation.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Android Enthusiast

Global Posts
    2,106 Global Posts
    ROM
    SKAnkCM10/Milestone6

Quote Originally Posted by tntdroid View Post
    I'm coming back to apex tomorrow. Liberty is awesome but my phone dies to quickly. Was waiting for the apex update but can't wait. Made a sweet apex boot animation with sound and its funny booting liberty with a apex animation.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Can I get a sneek peak? ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by JkdJedi View Post
    I'm not clear as to what your trying to do. Are you trying to theme Apex or add some live wallpapers? If your trying to theme Apex you'll have to download the zip file of your choice in theme. (Revolution, RevolutionBlu, Nextheme, Watermark, Nexolution, ExtremeOarange, Gingerbread-Default) are the themes you can choose from now. These are not found in Terminal.
    Thanks for the info, I'll give that a try. I was confused because the post for this ROM states that the Nexus theme is default. Is it default and I just missed it?? I've since flashed the Liberty ROM and the Liberty Toolbox made it real easy for a noob like me to start customizing.
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112