- 01-15-2011, 09:48 PM #276
- 01-16-2011, 09:52 AM #277
- 01-16-2011, 02:04 PM #278
- 01-26-2011, 08:29 AM #279
- 01-26-2011, 07:53 PM #280
- 01-27-2011, 08:29 AM #281
- 01-27-2011, 08:37 AM #282
- 01-27-2011, 12:07 PM #283
I need some help. I flashed apex last night and everthing seems to be working good. I'm having trouble getting the themes loaded. It states on download forum that the Nexus Theme is now default, howver all I have is the grass wallpaper (very boring).
I have used Terminal Emulator, typed su (enter) then typed nexus -ns (enter) and it returns with "Using Galaxay S LWP"
(next line) "Your phone is now rebooting"
(next line) #
And then nothing else happens. I've tried using the Cyanogen LWP and the Microbes and it does the same thing everytime. I've also tried rebooting the phone manually too. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? Any assistance is much appreciated.
Also, I ended up doing a factory data reset and now it has the stock Droid X wallpaper.
- 01-28-2011, 10:28 PM #284
- 01-29-2011, 12:04 AM #285
I'm coming back to apex tomorrow. Liberty is awesome but my phone dies to quickly. Was waiting for the apex update but can't wait. Made a sweet apex boot animation with sound and its funny booting liberty with a apex animation.
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
- 01-29-2011, 01:58 PM #286
- 01-30-2011, 09:47 AM #287