Verizon buying Motorola Mobile?

JerryRogan

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I thought I heard something on the early news about Verizon buying Motorola Mobile. I wonder what that will mean in the future for us Droid and Xoom users?

Maikai.Guy

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: Google Buys Motorola Mobile!

Hmmm... I'm gonna guess which devices will be GEDs for the next few years. Anyone want to bet me? ;-)

OlReagan

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site

Think Google will handle all current xoom customer support now? or the upgrades?

The benefits will come in the next generation xoom though....which I will very likely be purchasing. This really gives Google that Apple-edge, having control over manufacturing, very exciting. I think I might look into buying some stock...

grimreaver

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site

Think Google will handle all current xoom customer support now? or the upgrades?

The benefits will come in the next generation xoom though....which I will very likely be purchasing. This really gives Google that Apple-edge, having control over manufacturing, very exciting. I think I might look into buying some stock...

Speaking of Apple, won't they now file a law suit claiming they invented Motorola? :p

scribe4food

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm curious too. What will this mean for the Xoom? Could the Xoom be the equivalent of the Nexus, where we will be getting the most current updates?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramhja11