Here is the Motorola Folio case. Enjoy!

ckeegan003

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Motorola made "durable" and leather versions of the case, Best Buy is just carrying the durable version for some reason. The original prices I had heard were $39.99 for durable, and $59.99 for leather.

If the durable looks and feels cheap to me, I'll probably order the leather one from Motorola for $44.99 after that 25% off coupon I have.

Last edited:

syu78

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Motorola made "durable" and leather versions of the case, Best Buy is just carrying the durable version for some reason. The original prices I had heard were $39.99 for durable, and $59.99 for leather.

If the durable looks and feels cheap to me, I'll probably order the leather one from Motorola for $44.99 after that 25% off coupon I have.

Where did you see the leather version of the motorola portfolio case? Only one I could find has the same item number as the OP's.

Amazon.com: Motorola Protective Portfolio Case for MOTOROLA XOOM (Motorola Retail Packaging): Electronics

Maybe the pictures online are just misleading?

jaeisber

May 25, 2010
Visit site
yeah, just got back from BB...it is the same as what the OP has. Which confuses me since the pictures online are obviously different. Oh well. Still nice and will still protect the Xoom which is the most important thing.

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
My buddy is convinced that the Amazon.com link with the leather looking one is photoshopped. Now that I look closer, I might agree a bit with him.

syu78

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
I googled the leather portfolio case and found this:

Portfolio Case for MOTOROLA XOOM - Overview - Motorola Mobility, Inc. Middle East - Africa

Notice it says available in durable and leather versions, but the site is for Middle East-Africa location. If you change it to the US site, the description doesn't mention anything about two different version or the material it's made out of.

Portfolio Case for MOTOROLA XOOM - Overview - Motorola Mobility, Inc. USA

Is it only available to the US in the plastic/nylon version?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87