volume control

E_man

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I was thinking the same thing. I thought the buttons were somewhat janky in my short time with one, and having physical buttons eliminates the freedom of movement offered by the buttonless design.

radsaq

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
I noticed that sometimes when I adjust the volume when there is some sort of media playing (music, game), the notification volume slider pops up instead of the media volume slider, even though it still adjusts the media volume.

Also, you can touch the slider to adjust the volume or touch the icon on the right side of the slider to expand whichever slider is currently displayed to both notification and media.

pdizzle

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Volume widget!! I don't like how the lower volume button seems to get covered up by the portfolio case when I have the tablet in an upright position. Seems like the back cover slides up abit, just enough to make it diffficult to press. You have to push it down to get to it.

XzombieX66

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
The Silicone case helps with these buttons i have noticed. I didnt like the Buttons on my DX until i put my Incipio case on it.

bishop7262

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Audio manager in the market does just that. I have it minimized in my taskbar and control my volume through that. I never have to touch the volume control on the side.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomarsha95