Wiif Xoom users, you got the new market?

Smokexz

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I updated my Xoom using a method that gave me external storage ( SD card) and root access. When I check the market, I don't have the new market apk. No movie rentals tab. If any of you rooted users could rip out your apks and upload it? Thanks!

Sent from my Xoom

bganga

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
I don't have the movie tab either on my wifi xoom. But it looks like the wifi xooms aren't supported yet to download movies anyway. If you start the checkout process on a desktop browser, you will see the only choices are to watch the movie on a vzw xoom or on the web.

Smokexz

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Darn for now I guess, doesn't make much sense, but okay :p it would have been smart for Google to actually add the movies tab to Wifi users along with the ability to review apps in the market app? Oh well, one of the best updates Google has released in a long time, expect the same for Ice Cream.

Sent from my Xoom

Smokexz

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Just got my update and I have movies in my market able to down load

Okay but do you have a wifi Xoom or a 3g Xoom? Apparently there is a pretty big difference between these two devices because nothing between them is very consistant. If you have a wifi Xoom then get the apk and upload it here. If you have a 3g one, I will try updating it on mine, worse that could happen is me losing the market anyways. So either way, if you have a 3g or wifi Xoom market update just upload it. Thanks lol.

Sent from my HTC Dream