MyBackup Pro to Dropbox help

ConTejas

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Trying to move my apps/data from my gnex to my N4. I figured this would be a no-brainer. How do you upload the entire "mybackup" folder to dropbox? Says you cannot upload a folder. Uploading each apk and zip cannot be the way to do this lol. Any help or advice? At work so need to use the cloud.

alc2077

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
You cannot upload backup from MyBackup Pro to Dropbox, MyBackup Pro offers an online backup storage space which you will need to pay for. I believe carbon backup gives users the option to backup to cloud services like DropBox & Box.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
U need to zip the folder. Then after you zip it u can send to db.
Trying to move my apps/data from my gnex to my N4. I figured this would be a no-brainer. How do you upload the entire "mybackup" folder to dropbox? Says you cannot upload a folder. Uploading each apk and zip cannot be the way to do this lol. Any help or advice? At work so need to use the cloud.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

flywithlloyd

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
You cannot upload backup from MyBackup Pro to Dropbox, MyBackup Pro offers an online backup storage space which you will need to pay for. I believe carbon backup gives users the option to backup to cloud services like DropBox & Box.

No, but you sure can upload the data from the backup. ;)

rogcontact

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys the new version 4.2 of MyBackup Pro now allows you to use your Dropbox account as the Cloud storage option for Backups and Restore. You can use this by running the app and hitting Menu->Options then select the "Cloud Storage Location" option and selecting Dropbox.