- 849 Posts
MyBackup Pro to Dropbox help
Trying to move my apps/data from my gnex to my N4. I figured this would be a no-brainer. How do you upload the entire "mybackup" folder to dropbox? Says you cannot upload a folder. Uploading each apk and zip cannot be the way to do this lol. Any help or advice? At work so need to use the cloud.
- 02-15-2013, 04:34 AM #2
Re: MyBackup Pro to Dropbox help
You cannot upload backup from MyBackup Pro to Dropbox, MyBackup Pro offers an online backup storage space which you will need to pay for. I believe carbon backup gives users the option to backup to cloud services like DropBox & Box.
- 02-16-2013, 09:40 AM #3
- 02-17-2013, 06:55 AM #4
- 02-17-2013, 07:14 AM #5Google Nexus Class Devices (Nexus7, Nexus4, Galaxy Nexus lte VZW)...@moosc on twitter ...
- 02-17-2013, 07:33 AM #6
- 02-17-2013, 09:47 AM #7Google Nexus Class Devices (Nexus7, Nexus4, Galaxy Nexus lte VZW)...@moosc on twitter ...
- By funkylogik in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 09-24-2012, 09:19 PM
- By tommygun in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 12-16-2011, 04:31 PM
- By owensch1 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 14Last Post: 05-12-2010, 10:36 AM
- By chrisdazzo in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 05-05-2010, 07:40 PM
- By mackgunz in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 15Last Post: 03-01-2010, 02:21 PM