my problem with the nexus 4 please help.

Fady Awad

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
I need help please ...

I formatted system ,formatted cache, wiped system ,and factory reset ...after that cant do anything with my nexus 4.
my computer doesn't recognize my phone also tried a flash drive nothing I know worked out for me ...I cant fined any bake-ups or any rooms I installed before. I need help please if anybody know the way to fix my nexus 4 please let me know

THANKS YOU!

Fady Awad

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
its not working...anything else ? my phone is stock on the boot screen when it shows google! cant turn on debugging mode.. I am feeling hopeless I just don't know what to do anymore

Fady Awad

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
nothing is working . I been trying soo many thing and its not working out ....USB debugging is not on
i would pay someone just to fix it .: (

Fady Awad

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
I got to have the worst luck ever :) I got a new nexus 4 and for some damn reason I can't root it last time I rooting my old N4 it took me about 20min with this one tried for about 3 hrs..... Tried toolkit 2 different toolkits and why didn't work out the only thing that worked is unlocking the bootlouder. I hate using toolkits because everything has to go exactly as planed if not it well never work .

digitalslacker

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
I got to have the worst luck ever :) I got a new nexus 4 and for some damn reason I can't root it last time I rooting my old N4 it took me about 20min with this one tried for about 3 hrs..... Tried toolkit 2 different toolkits and why didn't work out the only thing that worked is unlocking the bootlouder. I hate using toolkits because everything has to go exactly as planed if not it well never work .
I don't think the toolkits are updated to support 4.2.2 yet. Use the manual method in the guide

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2