Nexus 5x Unboxing Video!

minnemike

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
nice - I was getting the impression the 5x was simply shorter than the 6p, but here you can see the definitive width being less.

6p definitely seems to spill over into phablet territory and is a deal breaker for me.

co.ag.2005

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
nice - I was getting the impression the 5x was simply shorter than the 6p, but here you can see the definitive width being less.

6p definitely seems to spill over into phablet territory and is a deal breaker for me.

Yeah, I'm starting to think the same thing. I ordered both but based on size alone, it looks like the 6p will be going back. But, I'll wait till I've given it about a week's worth of use.

Last edited:

Kage_

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
LOL, not so obvious considering laptops have USB-C. So yes there is a cable to hook to a computer. LOL!!!

Most laptops have Type-A with the exception of the newest Macbooks which includes the new Type-C. Since the phones don't include a cable then most ppl will need a type-A to type-C cable if they need them up to there systems. Right now the A to C are $10 or more for a 3 at Monoprice'. Considering you can get a three pack of A to micro for $4 or less it's really annoying they don't include the cable.

Robisan

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
Wonder if the brightness settings are the same in that comparison video because the 6P screen really stands out compared to the 5X.

landale

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Wonder if the brightness settings are the same in that comparison video because the 6P screen really stands out compared to the 5X.

AMOLED's always tend to look better in videos than an LCD. We will probably need to wait to see them in person to be able to really judge. I just hope I will be able to adjust to going back to an LCD as my last 5 phones have all been AMOLED (GNex, SIII, S4, both first and second gen Moto X)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez