Anyone Else Experiencing Starred Contacts Disappearing?

Richard Feynman

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
Twice now I've gone thought my contacts and starred several so that they'll show up in the starred section of the phone dialer. They'll be there for several days and then out of nowhere they all disappear, with only a couple of non-starred contacts from my most recent calls showing up there.

To be clear, the contacts are still under contacts in the phone app, but they are literally being unstarred on their own.

Thanks

wcmears

Dec 8, 2015
Visit site
Yes, I am having the exact same problem. I had it intermittently on my Droid Maxx - some of my starred contacts would become unstarred but not others, and after re-starring them a number of times (but not a consistent number of times for all contacts), they stayed starred. I now am having the same problem on my Galaxy Note 5, which I have had for 2 weeks.

Any help would be appreciated.

rogdias

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Some of my contacts are recently disappearing also. And the ones I use most. I haven't noticed but they have been starred yes.
I use an Xperia U (my S4 was stolen...) with an Android 2.3.7
I've just unstarred all the remaining ones trying to save them.

wcmears

Dec 8, 2015
Visit site
Is Verizon your carrier? I am wondering whether this is a Google issue or a Verizon issue. Also, fwiw, I have tried re-starring contacts both on the phone and on my computer, and either way, the stars are removed in both locations.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress