Inbox reminders not working

psteve2005

Nov 7, 2015
Visit site
I've noticed I don't get Inbox reminders when the phone has been dozing. I assume this is normal, and how Doze works, and I should remove Inboxs' battery optimisation setting if I want to get notifications to work reliably.

I just wanted to see if everyone else has the same issue with Doze/Reminders before I take any action?

Thanks and Merry Christmas all.

puch96

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed I don't get Inbox reminders when the phone has been dozing. I assume this is normal, and how Doze works, and I should remove Inboxs' battery optimisation setting if I want to get notifications to work reliably.

I just wanted to see if everyone else has the same issue with Doze/Reminders before I take any action?

Thanks and Merry Christmas all.

Are you talking mail notifications? A lot of users are experiencing issues with gmail and inbox not showing notifications.

Posted via the Android Central App

psteve2005

Nov 7, 2015
Visit site
Are you talking mail notifications? A lot of users are experiencing issues with gmail and inbox not showing notifications.

Posted via the Android Central App

Mail notifications are fine but reminders are not. It's a bit weird. I'm going to tweak the settings and run a check I think.