Naked ,case or skin?

NFOM

Jul 30, 2015
Visit site
I have a black Nexus 6p.
& Use a clear skinomi full body skin to protect from scratches I use a Spigen clear case when out & about, but take it of at home.
Not keen on the black so will probably buy a dbrand skin.

Pirate Arr

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
A Spigen Rugged Armour Case
Nexus 6P Case Rugged Armor – Spigen Inc.
And a iCarez Tempered Glass
http://www.amazon.com/Protector-Tem...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5099541

The Spigen case is kind of wonky around the buttons because of the Tempered Glass but so far it has been a great combo. I have yet to drop it and I feel confident that my phone will be protected if it does occur not that I want to test it because of the fragility of the device especially the Vizor in the back that I do not want to crack

mogelijk

Trusted Member
Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
I'm using the Spigen Ultra Hybrid. I like how, being clear, it shows off how nice the phone looks (I have the Frost). I actually quit using the case for a month or so but went back to it because I like the added grip. I don't have anything on the screen, the Gorilla Glass 4 seems to resist scratches very well.

Sparky1306

May 15, 2015
Visit site
Naked as the day it was born! Except for a screen protector, that is. I'm very careful with my phones so I don't usually get more than a ding or two and have never cracked a screen. Love the feel of the naked phone in my hand!

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Neon orange Slickwraps and tempered glass.

Will probably be posting it for sale/trade on here shortly.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

Adam Zeis

Adminstrator
Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
I've had a few dings and such in mine from random bumping and dropping, but that's to be expected. I learned a long time ago that it isn't worth it to baby my phones. Once you get the first scuff you don't seem to care much after that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webchambers