Naked ,case or skin?

NFOM

Jul 30, 2015
Visit site
I have a black Nexus 6p.
& Use a clear skinomi full body skin to protect from scratches I use a Spigen clear case when out & about, but take it of at home.
Not keen on the black so will probably buy a dbrand skin.

Pirate Arr

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
A Spigen Rugged Armour Case
Nexus 6P Case Rugged Armor – Spigen Inc.
And a iCarez Tempered Glass
http://www.amazon.com/Protector-Tem...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5099541

The Spigen case is kind of wonky around the buttons because of the Tempered Glass but so far it has been a great combo. I have yet to drop it and I feel confident that my phone will be protected if it does occur not that I want to test it because of the fragility of the device especially the Vizor in the back that I do not want to crack

mogelijk

Trusted Member
Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
I'm using the Spigen Ultra Hybrid. I like how, being clear, it shows off how nice the phone looks (I have the Frost). I actually quit using the case for a month or so but went back to it because I like the added grip. I don't have anything on the screen, the Gorilla Glass 4 seems to resist scratches very well.

Sparky1306

May 15, 2015
Visit site
Naked as the day it was born! Except for a screen protector, that is. I'm very careful with my phones so I don't usually get more than a ding or two and have never cracked a screen. Love the feel of the naked phone in my hand!

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Neon orange Slickwraps and tempered glass.

Will probably be posting it for sale/trade on here shortly.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

Adam Zeis

Adminstrator
Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
I've had a few dings and such in mine from random bumping and dropping, but that's to be expected. I learned a long time ago that it isn't worth it to baby my phones. Once you get the first scuff you don't seem to care much after that.