Naked ,case or skin?

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Dbrand skin on the back and camera glass. No case at home and at work (office) and spigen rugged armor case when I'm mobile.

udnh

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
I don't have the 6p but in general i'm always naked. I want to feel the phone I purchased, and I don't care too much if in 2 years time it has scratches. By that time the phone will be obsolete anyway and the resell value will be quite low.

terminator y2k

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Got the speck candy and the supcase. I like both but the speck candy has better grip. The supcase feels heavy duty (in good way) and industrial, it seems it will protect the phone pretty well. I'm also using a Yoozon glass screen protector. Also thinking about getting a clear case- considering the ringke clear case and one with a kickstand- kickstand comes in handy for videos. Got this one too. I like switching up my cases. Lol.
So to answer your question, case (always). :^)

*6P 64gb Graphite (AT&T)*
*iPad Air 2 64gb Space Gray (AT&T)*

Attachments

• 7597.jpg
    7597.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:

JoeNM84

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I use one of the regular Adopted cases Google sells, but only when I'm traveling or going out. At work and at home I just leave mine naked. I only bought the case because I had a discount for it. No screen protection, haven't used a screen protector in probably 8 years and have never had a scratch or crack.

naash89

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
rhino shield bumper and dbrand carbon fiber skin on the back. love the grip the bumper adds and the safety for when its dropped. Ads a bit of bulk but not too much

Torisen1

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
I usually run naked with phones but received the Speck case for free with my Best Buy purchase of the 64gb version. I'm digging this case, very grippy. So glad to get rid of my Note 5, this is so much better in every way.

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I go between a Diztronic and a supcase. Got to keep something on there as my toddler frequently ends up tossing it or knocking it off stuff.