Nexus 6P WiFi keeps dropping

ZAIN2K2

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Hi all,

This has my first post, just downloaded the app!

I just bought my Nexus 6P, love this phone but the Wi-Fi connection. I had a Nexus 5 for 2 years with the same Wi-Fi setup in my house with no problems at all. All my other devices work fine, but the nexus 6p periodically drops the Wi-Fi and then connects again. Anyone else have experienced Wi-Fi issues with they're device? Have you found a fix?

Posted via the Android Central App

Vijay Kamat

Apr 7, 2016
Visit site
I have this issue. And from what I read throughout other forums, many have this problem.
In my case when I turn the display off the WiFi is disconnected. When I turn it back on, I can see no WiFi, and my SIM data being used, WiFi reconnects in a couple of seconds. I have tried all the solutions everyone provided, all the settings etc but no use. Thinking of exchange or refund.
This is very frustrating !!

Riley Jones1

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys!! I was having this issue as well! For some odd reason I thought to download "Wifi Keep Alive" and it worked!! My wifi no longer keeps dropping,! Try this!

Posted via the Android Central App

jjcoolaus

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
+1 that's a great app, i found that if i was connected to a VPN the system that app uses kept getting errors and it's default behaviour is to then disconnect and reconnect your wifi which is not what I want it to do

I prefer "best wifi keeper" though which also works well but works great with VPNs