What's your favorite clear Nexus 6p case?

Diehlirious

Apr 20, 2016
Visit site
I see a lot of complaints about the clear/see through cases turning yellow or other colors, scratching or collecting dust. For those of you that have had a clear case with your Nexus 6p for a while now, what's your favorite clear Nexus 6p case?

Hammer9274

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
I've got the Pleson clear case and the tempered glass screen protector. Like them both alot, got both for about $20 on amazon. Hope you find a good one. Report back on what you get and how it's doing.

dc52ltr

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Got a Spigen Ultra hybrid clear case with gunmetal surround...had no problems with it in regard to yellowing,tough case too.

terminator y2k

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I have the Ringke Smoke. It's okay, I mostly use it while at home. Don't feel it will protect the phone much. I wished they made a Speck clear case for 6p like iPhone has, that case seems somewhat durable. My everyday main cases are the Speck and iblason heavy duty- this one has a kickstand and clip. I don't mind bulkier cases, so long as they protect my device.

Last edited:

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I want the thinnest most slim case made. Anyone have any suggestions. I have three cases. All that are quite slim and thin. I don't however have a clear. I'd like to get one since I have the red MightSkins color skin on my back case. My other cases cover it up bc one is blue, red and a coral salmon color. Any suggestions would be appreciated

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
This is the thinnest most slim case I've found on Amazon. Fits like a glove. Hardly can tell you have a case on it. I wish I could find a clear like this. 1477255571492.jpg1477255582063.jpg1477255590529.jpg

PGrey

Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
Can't go wrong with Spigen or Nillkin, both make consistently good stuff, at good (not ultra-cheap, but not expensive either, just good quality) prices, pretty hard to beat.

angelbones1

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
I really liked my Ringke fusion, although it did yellow. It was a sturdy slim case, and have considered buying a replacement since it was only $13 when I bought it. I'm now using the Diztronic Voyeur series. It's even sturdier, added only a micro amount of thickness, but it has been dropped countless times without issue after buying that case and it's saved my bacon each time. My only complaint is that it does not have the clear sides all the way around like the Ringke, which I liked because with my silver back because it made it easy to find the phone no matter which side was up. Of course, those sides are also what yellowed.

Last edited:

Saturn1217

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
This is the thinnest most slim case I've found on Amazon. Fits like a glove. Hardly can tell you have a case on it. I wish I could find a clear like this. View attachment 243379View attachment 243380View attachment 243381

I have one almost exactly like that but clear that I got off eBay. Not sure if it is still available but that is where I would look. I am still using it and loving it.

Edit: here is a link http://m.ebay.com/itm/Ultra-Thin-Cl...awei-Google-Nexus-6P-/401032100651?nav=SEARCH

dc52ltr

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site

AnnDroid

May 19, 2010
Visit site
My year-old Spigen has yellowed edges. Looks horrible against my silver phone. I have the, "Spigen Ultra Hybrid Nexus 6P Case with Air Cushion Technology and Hybrid Drop Protection for Nexus 6P 2015 - Crystal Clear". I love the design, it's nice and slim, removes easily for cleaning, has never scratched the phone.

I've purchased clear cases for my last 4 phones. All the cases, from different manufacturers, have yellowed after a year. The 'good' part is my first case was 3x the price of the one above and it's now, a year later, even less. So, I'm buying it again.

Diehlirious

Apr 20, 2016
Visit site
That's a good price... I paid £17 for mine in the UK, around $20...its a very good case. Good luck whatever you decide

Hey, just got the Hybrid Spigen in the mail & I'm really happy! It looks beautiful with the phone. How has yours held up with scratches and so forth on the back? I hope the case stays this pretty. Thanks for the suggestion.

Last edited:

Diehlirious

Apr 20, 2016
Visit site
My year-old Spigen has yellowed edges. Looks horrible against my silver phone. I have the, "Spigen Ultra Hybrid Nexus 6P Case with Air Cushion Technology and Hybrid Drop Protection for Nexus 6P 2015 - Crystal Clear". I love the design, it's nice and slim, removes easily for cleaning, has never scratched the phone.

I've purchased clear cases for my last 4 phones. All the cases, from different manufacturers, have yellowed after a year. The 'good' part is my first case was 3x the price of the one above and it's now, a year later, even less. So, I'm buying it again.

How's your Hybrid holding up with scratches on the case, back, side and overall look? Just got one and I'm really impressed as far as first impressions go. Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87