Anyone tried the windows 10 pro version launcher.

Davide Accogli

Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
Man why be rude? Seriously are you that frustrated by the world to be a rude *******? Don't click on. I find that you are worthless for even going there
I didn't mean to be rude nor offensive, unlike you were (I'm not worthless) . Please, as gentle you are, replace asterisks with the real word.
Thanks

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I didn't mean to be rude nor offensive, unlike you were (I'm not worthless) . Please, as gentle you are, replace asterisks with the real word.
Thanks
It won't allow me to and yeah you called me out rudely. So you felt you needed to tell the entire forum my post was useless? Yeah you are rude. No need to even make that comment. I'm cool but defending myself from the same viewpoint as you saw my initial post. I don't mean to be offensive but your comment was just that. It was a post that you had no interest in but you felt it necessary to say it was useless. That is rude and yeah you are rude.

Davide Accogli

Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
It won't allow me to and yeah you called me out rudely. So you felt you needed to tell the entire forum my post was useless? Yeah you are rude. No need to even make that comment. I'm cool but defending myself from the same viewpoint as you saw my initial post. I don't mean to be offensive but your comment was just that. It was a post that you had no interest in but you felt it necessary to say it was useless. That is rude and yeah you are rude.
Feel free to report my post.
Have a nice day

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
It's actually pretty good. I just bought it and it's different but very functional
For future reference, it would be very helpful if you post a link to the specific application that you have installed since a search often turns up lots of results, leaving others to guess at which app you really mean. You could use something like Share Apps https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...?id=com.theronrogers.shareapps&token=V-8qix1O to generate the information, or just go to the product page and use the Share feature.

aximtreo

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I use the Arrow launcher on my Note 5 and like it a lot. It emulates the WM phone icon and operation so it was easy for me coming from a Windows Phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sergio1