Bad experience with Huawei customer service

A

AC Question

HEY GUYS MYSELF DON POUL , I WAS USING NEXUS 6P FOR PAST 1YEAR . THE PERFORMANCE , CAMERA ,MUSIC EXPERIENCE THATS WHAT ALL MATTERS FOR ME AND NEXUS DELIVERED ME A GOOD EXPERIENCE . I WAS USING IT WITH SPIGEN PROTECTIVE COVER . 2 MONTH BEFORE I HAD MY FIRST DROP OF MY PHONE , IT WASN’T ABLE TO SURVIVE ITS FIRST FALL . SPIGEN COVER DID ITS DUTY WELL, NO SCRATCH ON BODY , BUT THE PHONE GOT BEND . IT GOT BEND LIKE ALL PARTS LIKE SCREEN , TOUCH , BOARD AND METAL FRAME GOT BEND . MY PHONE GOT TOTAL LOSS . NOTHING LEFT .I FEEL THE THING I WAS USING FOR MY PAST 1YEAR IS A JOKE ,IS THIS FLAGSHIP CAPABLE OF .

FOR SERVICING MY PRODUCT I NEED TO PAY MORE THAN AN AMOUNT WHAT I PAID TO BUY IT .
I CONTACTED COMPANY REGARDING THIS , STATING PHONE CALLS WAS THERE , NOW NO RESPONSE .
I DONT WANT OTHER PEOPLE TO GET FOOLS LIKE THIS BY HUAWEI
Sent from Mail for Windows 10

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I'll move it to the 6P forum, though I believe that the 6P is highly-regarded so I don't know what those guys will make of it. Perhaps the phone does not survive drops as well as others....I've no idea.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Did you utilize the Nexus Protect program or have it insured? Fixing a broken phone isn't cheap and dropping it is not covered by warranty.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
As noted by @Aquila standard warranties do not cover accidental damage. The manufacturer bears no responsibility for your phone being damaged due to a drop. For what it's worth - I've dropped mine a few times and haven't experienced the same issue, I use the Adopted case that Google offered while selling the 6P.

Rutz1104

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
Did it dropped from 20th floor, as it doesn't sounds like drop from hand or even a table.

And physical damage is not covered in warranty.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mallory Knocks