Order status

kjilly

Nov 25, 2016
Visit site
Do you guys think it's ok to buy from Geekbuying? I found a $10 which makes it cost $509 for the 128GB version, how's it?

The code is ONEPLUS3T10 if anybody else is interested.

Steemlives

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
Do you guys think it's ok to buy from Geekbuying? I found a $10 which makes it cost $509 for the 128GB version, how's it?

The code is ONEPLUS3T10 if anybody else is interested.

I just checked and it looks like they don't have the US version, those are the intl versions so wouldn't be supported on some LTE bands here. Unless you live somewhere else? I'm just assuming.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Also mine just touched down in Los Angeles, i expect it to be delivered tomorrow hopefully although it says today by end of day I highly doubt that.
Mine says the same thing. I bet it shows up tomorrow. It's still in Boston MA and it still needs to travel to Vermont. Even though it says today...I'm thinking tomorrow as well.

Steemlives

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
Mine says the same thing. I bet it shows up tomorrow. It's still in Boston MA and it still needs to travel to Vermont. Even though it says today...I'm thinking tomorrow as well.

Yup, let's hope so. Mine show's it's at the local delivery facility at the moment. Should go out for delivery soon..... i hope lol.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
My new status has bee nset to "Forwarded for delivery"...SO I'm guessing its been forwarded to another carrier to deliver to me? (From Boston MA to VT) Meaning I won't likely see it tonight! Maybe tomorrow. :p

Lefty724

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
My new status has bee nset to "Forwarded for delivery"...SO I'm guessing its been forwarded to another carrier to deliver to me? (From Boston MA to VT) Meaning I won't likely see it tonight! Maybe tomorrow. :p
This was the mess I went thru for about 2 hours lol. It was within driving distance for me, so I told DHL to just leave it wherever it was and I'd go pick it up lol. It kept going back and forth to 2 different terminals.

I'm very impatient though.

Steemlives

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site

This was the mess I went thru for about 2 hours lol. It was within driving distance for me, so I told DHL to just leave it wherever it was and I'd go pick it up lol. It kept going back and forth to 2 different terminals.

I'm very impatient though.

Odd.. mine says "With delivery courier"
I'm assuming this means mine will be delivered by DHL.

Lefty724

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm in Northern California and my phone went from San Francisco to Fremont and back etc....I finally called customer service and asked if I could pick it up myself? I had 2 different people call and say yes I could.

There was a DHL terminal there in Fremont? Looked like it was just a transfer facility as I saw a lot of airplane containers and no delivery trucks?

Good luck man! Hopefully you get yours soon!

Steemlives

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
I'm in Northern California and my phone went from San Francisco to Fremont and back etc....I finally called customer service and asked if I could pick it up myself? I had 2 different people call and say yes I could.

There was a DHL terminal there in Fremont? Looked like it was just a transfer facility as I saw a lot of airplane containers and no delivery trucks?

Good luck man! Hopefully you get yours soon!

Damn that sounds like a mess lol, I hope I get mine, the local Los Angeles center is called a delivery center, looks like a warehouse with a bunch of their delivery vans. Here's to hoping.

Steemlives

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
It's here! Delivered by DHL and packaging is on point
fdae3c36ab7e98e5bc413787b07cf63b.jpg

Steemlives

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
Hahaha!

Looked just like mine!

Get that thing fired up and tell us what you think man! You're gonna love it!

Coming from an iphone 7 this thing has blown me away! Taking my time setting it up just how i want it and downloading all my apps.

Yay! Hope mines here today. Update then reformat to new file system! Enjoy! Let us know how it is.

Hopefully! post op when you receive it. Updated it to Nougat, i was hoping it came update but no big deal took only 5 minutes to do.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Coming from an iphone 7 this thing has blown me away! Taking my time setting it up just how i want it and downloading all my apps.

Hopefully! post op when you receive it. Updated it to Nougat, i was hoping it came update but no big deal took only 5 minutes to do.

Quick question for you...Is the preinstalled screen protector good? I have a few cheapys that I bought but was thinking was leaving it install. Any opinion?

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
It still says its in Boston but now it says "The Estimated Delivery Date is currently unavailable. Please try again later." :( Sad Panda!!!

Steemlives

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
Yup. Just can't believe how fast these phone are?!

When downloading a app from the Play Store, it's instant! Crazy.

It's super fast! Everything is instant, blows you away. So much faster and better than my iphone especially the screen difference.

Quick question for you...Is the preinstalled screen protector good? I have a few cheapys that I bought but was thinking was leaving it install. Any opinion?

It's actually quite decent. You wouldn't know it's there unless you look for it at the edges of the phone. I'd keep it on there.

It still says its in Boston but now it says "The Estimated Delivery Date is currently unavailable. Please try again later." :( Sad Panda!!!

Mine said the same thing then went out for delivery the next day. Let's hope you get it today.

Lefty724

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Their pre-installed screen protector sucks! I had already ordered a couple of glass screen protectors from Amazon, so I switched mine out right away.

If you dont have anything to replace it, it'll help until you get a new one. I'm just not a fan of the film type as my finger doesn't glide as easy on film as it does glass. YMMV.