Quick charging

race4life

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I know it has Dash charging but my OP3 charges super fast regardless of what charger I use. I am using a Samsung basic charger (not quick charge) and the OP3 charges crazy fast. Anyone else's do that? Great surprise.

race4life

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I came from the note 7 and I use the Samsung quick charge and the Samsung non quick chargers without any issues. I think I have used the Dash charger once. My OP3 charges faster then my note 7 did. So far very happy with the phone. Not sure if I could see myself going back to a "flagship" phone.

Daiz4yota

Aug 30, 2016
Visit site
I came from the note 7 and I use the Samsung quick charge and the Samsung non quick chargers without any issues. I think I have used the Dash charger once. My OP3 charges faster then my note 7 did. So far very happy with the phone. Not sure if I could see myself going back to a "flagship" phone.

Thats great. Im gonna just use all my Note 7 chargers then. Yea my Note 7 was so horribly bogged down with bloatware, I can't wait to try out true and clean android.

race4life

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Here is a screen shot of how quick it charged with a normal Samsung charger. Plus how little it drains in standby.

Attachments

• 2438.jpg
    2438.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 18

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
I have this charger. Makes me nervous. Might just cough up the extra cash and get the OP3 official car charger
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5527474

I also have this one. I've had it since I purchased my nexus 6p last year. Between the OP3 and 6p, I've never had any issues. It chargers very quickly for a car charger. I know there have been some reviews of the port actually overheating and melting, so I'm hoping that doesn't happen. But I've had it plugged in while navigating and streaming music with no issues at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non