Order status

Laila Taylor

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
Just got a call from DHL, my OP3 will be delivered on 8/1, moved up from 8/3! Yipee! :D

Sooo lucky! I hope mine gets here sooner than 8/17... I live in North Carolina and chose priority shipping.

Did you order one in Graphite or Soft Gold? I was really torn between them, but I went for Graphite. So sleek~

jodeg1945

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site
I ordered the graphite, didn't even notice the gold!
8/17 seems like a long time to wait, when did you order? My original delivery date was 8/6, but it got moved up to 8/1, so maybe yours will too! I guess the waiting is part of the excitement, but do NOT like it! LOL!

Laila Taylor

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
I ordered the graphite, didn't even notice the gold!
8/17 seems like a long time to wait, when did you order? My original delivery date was 8/6, but it got moved up to 8/1, so maybe yours will too! I guess the waiting is part of the excitement, but do NOT like it! LOL!

I ordered mine yesterday night. Under "Add to Cart," it says "Estimated availability: Ships within 14 days." Did you also see that message before you ordered? Or maybe I just have unlucky timing lol. Fingers crossed~

jodeg1945

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site
No, I don't think I saw that estimated àvailability notice. It seems like a lot of people have been ordering, so maybe it's taking a little longer. You didn't get back ordered at least, so that's good!

Laila Taylor

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
At least it's not the dreaded BACKORDERED! They seem to be selling like crazy! Can't wait!

Actually, it does appear to be backordered (the graphite one)... Lots of people are waiting around like me with estimated delivery dates in late Aug and Sep. You were lucky to order yours slightly earlier! I saw that you got your OP3 already, and I hope you enjoy it. :)

jodeg1945

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site
What a bummer! So sorry you have such a long wait!

Yes, I did get mine on 8/1 and so far, love it! I just need a nano SIM card from Consumer Cellular, which should be here in a couple of days, THEN I'll be all set!

Good luck!

Brett397

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Ordered mine yesterday the 3rd at around 9 am EST. Estimated dispatch is the 16th, and delivery is the 21st. Seems to be in the same boat as others. Hopefully is arrives faster.

Laila Taylor

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
Posting this just in case it helps anyone~

Ordered: July 27 (Graphite US)
Shipped: Aug 9 (Priority)
Delivered: Aug 11 (6 days earlier than the ETA)

The entire process took 15 days.

speedlever

Trusted Member
Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
USA, NC
Ordered graphite OP3 on Oct. 4.
Scheduled dispatch Oct 21.
Scheduled delivery Oct. 27.

Online status changed from pending shipment to processing on Oct.20 and remains that status as of this post. I received a text message at 7AM local time this morning (Oct. 22) from DHL informing me my shipment will arrive Oct. 24th at the end of the day.

I went to the web site referenced in the text to release the shipment from the signature requirement. To get the authorize button to activate, I had to touch the calendar icon on the lower part of the page to confirm the date, then the authorize button changed from light gray to red and I could authorize the delivery without signature.

speedlever

Trusted Member
Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
I just checked my order on the oneplus site, it still shows as processing. Go figure.

Looks like DHL is going to miss their expected delivery date of 10/24. It just got to Cincinnati, OH sometime today. So maybe it will come tomorrow.

TIk4FO1.png

jbbrown79

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
Mine changed to 'Shipped Out' last night and I received an email with a tracking number. It's scheduled to arrive this Thursday.

I went to the web site referenced in the text to release the shipment from the signature requirement. To get the authorize button to activate, I had to touch the calendar icon on the lower part of the page to confirm the date, then the authorize button changed from light gray to red and I could authorize the delivery without signature.

So, I'm assuming all deliveries from DHL require a signature? Is there a way to check an order and find out? I haven't signed up to receive texts or emails alerts, I'm just looking at the their website.

speedlever

Trusted Member
Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
Not in the USA. There's a selection from DHL that allows delivery without a signature. I signed up for text alerts and got the link through there.

BTW, my OP online status still shows "Processing." My OP3 is presently out for delivery. ;)

Try this link and enter your OP order number including the OP portion in the shipper's reference number field. Change the beginning date to 10/21 or before it may have shipped.
DHL | Track by Shipper's Reference | English