Why am I unable to download files on ONEPLUS ONE?

mohit_mb88

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Hi Team,

I have been using this phone OnePlus One since a week now, its a brand new phone ,however experiencing two major issues with it :-

1:- Phone is getting extremely hot while on charge, using original adaptor and cable .

2:- I am not able to download anything from any website from google chrome ,opera ,firefox ,the download starts but when i switch the screen or lock the phone ,i get an error :- Download Failed .. , i am able to download those files if i keep on looking at those sites and dont lock the phone ,its causing a lot of inconvenience since day one ,all apps from playstore are downloading without a problem even when phone is locked or if i switch the screen.

Looking for a fix to it.

Regards,
Mohit Bhardwaj

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! First, does the phone still get hot when charging using a different cable and/or wall plug?

Second, have you already tried wiping the cache partition, booting into Safe Mode, or doing a factory reset?

coolkhan

Feb 3, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! First, does the phone still get hot when charging using a different cable and/or wall plug?

Second, have you already tried wiping the cache partition, booting into Safe Mode, or doing a factory reset?

Hi, I am facing similar issue with my one plus one phone. Recently I upgraded my phone to lineageOS and started noticing issues while saving/downloading files and issues while installing few apps. I have restored back to cm14.1 and performed complete factory reset as well. Still don't see my issue getting resolved. Please let me know if you have any inputs on this issue.. Thanks..

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Can you be more specific about the issues you're having? Are files not downloading, or is the download process freezing? What happens with the problematic app installations?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87