LG optimus elite OC to 1.8 possible!!

that1shooter

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
anyone seen the Antutu benchmark (get the latest antutu benchmark) v3.2.1 open it go to Ranking and scroll to your Device (very bottom) at the top of the list someone (of your device) has there Lg optimus elite overclocked to 1.8Ghz anyone else see it i will post a picture up asap

kenharkey7

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
There is only one person I know of that is working on the elite kernel and that's giantpune, the kernel goes up to 1.6ghz, anything beyond that is not stable

Sent from the beyond

that1shooter

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
hrmmmph well someone has it overclocked to1804Mhz and seems stable he has a score of 6385 beat my record of 6291
There is only one person I know of that is working on the elite kernel and that's giantpune, the kernel goes up to 1.6ghz, anything beyond that is not stable

Sent from the beyond

- - - Updated - - -

i have the Phone but thanks :D

Brian Eads

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site

Sent from the beyond
I have the LG Optimus Elite running AOKP 4.1.2, used to have it running CM9 but upgraded, both i had running at 1.8ghz almost everyday. The ROM was still very stable. Also before I had even installed any ROMs, when i was running stock, i had an app called Set CPU for my Elite and it also ran pretty smooth. One downside to overclocking the processor is that it kills the battery pretty quick considering you are making the processor work harder than it is actually supposed to be working.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non