uot kitchen

mcclain71

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
when trying to use uot kitchen (i dont like the battery and other icons) it seems that my particular rom of choice right now isnt supported? im using cm7.2 mirage build. is this correct?

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
It's not natively supported by UOT because it is an actively developed ROM, so the files needed by UOT Kitchen are changed on a weekly basis.

To build a theme for Mirage using UOT Kitchen, use a program like 7-zip to open the Mirage ROM's zip file. Go into the system/app folder and drag the SystemUI.apk file to your desktop. Then go into the system/frameworks folder and drage the frameworks-res.apk file to your desktop. In UOT Kitchen, select to upload files and then select those two files from your desktop. ;)

mcclain71

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
It's not natively supported by UOT because it is an actively developed ROM, so the files needed by UOT Kitchen are changed on a weekly basis.

To build a theme for Mirage using UOT Kitchen, use a program like 7-zip to open the Mirage ROM's zip file. Go into the system/app folder and drag the SystemUI.apk file to your desktop. Then go into the system/frameworks folder and drage the frameworks-res.apk file to your desktop. In UOT Kitchen, select to upload files and then select those two files from your desktop. ;)

i did exactly that, and when my "order" came up...i got a huge error log :/

edit: i tried again, and it downloaded ok. weird. lol

Last edited: