Looking for ROM

Elias1724

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
Hi. I am currently using the mirage rom and I am looking for an upgrade. I want a rom that is ICS based. (Not Jb jas to many bugs ill wait a bit.), I want the best way rom with the same least bugs. I Any suggestions? If making a suggestion please list the bugs of that rom. Thanks.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Quattrimus or BobZhome's ics.

If you want stable, gingerbread is still the way to go. Ics may be usable as a daily driver, but you'll probably still find some bugs.

I'm running ics, built from tdm's sources. In my usage, I don't encounter any bugs.

Why would you want honeycomb? That's tablet only. There are no real honeycomb roms for anything but honeycomb tablets

Elias1724

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
Quattrimus or BobZhome's ics.

If you want stable, gingerbread is still the way to go. Ics may be usable as a daily driver, but you'll probably still find some bugs.

I'm running ics, built from tdm's sources. In my usage, I don't encounter any bugs.

Why would you want honeycomb? That's tablet only. There are no real honeycomb roms for anything but honeycomb tablets
Oh I didn't know. I'm still kinda new to androids and stuff.

Encerspay45

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
I agree with gingerbread being the best in stability, and to me, ICS is more for kicks than something to have that's stable on your phone.
I currently use G-T-R Reloaded, a gingerbread ROM, I love it! So smooth, so slick, so fast, so nice. Not to mention Link2SD support and Beats Audio!
Should tide me over until I get a Galaxy Nexus :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer