Anyone else notice US Cellular customer serivce is in the tank?

hokiehunter07

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I used to love US Cellular. Recommended them to all my friends. Lately the cell service has started to suck, but worst of all their customer service has become abysmal. I've been a customer for almost 14 years now and in the past they've bent over backwards to help me out. Back before the current smartphone era they gave me 2 of their at the time highest end phones early and for free with instant rebates when I called. When I got the original Galaxy S they were extremely friendly and bent over backwards. When I upgraded to the Note 2 they were extremely helpful.

That said I got the Note 2 on Launch day over 2 years ago. It's served it's life cycle. The microphone, charging circuit, and battery are all going. I was hoping to upgrade to the Note 3 now that the 4 is out but there's no discount and they're actually going to stop carrying the 3. I've never seen them drop a predecessor like that before and they are pushing the iPhone 6 and 6+ hard. I'm not an Apple guy. I hate the iPhone and everything to do with Apple. I don't want that crap pushed on me.

They provide the best coverage in my area and I can speak to an American when I call them, but they're doing everything they can to get me to move to Verizon.

Anyone else noticed a HUGE drop in customer service lately?

mtiselin

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
It is a continuing trend for the past 18 months or so, but I do see little flashes of it improving since Mary (former CEO) left the company.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa