ZTE Nubia Z5s

89ideas

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Hi miroslav thanks for the reply,after downloading what do I do,because I am just downloading it

Sent from my NX503A using AC Forums mobile app

Kevin Yong

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi Miroslav.

Is the googleplay support google+? Currently using 1.30 version with self install googleplay but cannot use google+ as the google play services not support the device

Wisnu Nugroho1

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
I hope many Nubia Z5S will gather here... and will share each other experience :)
I use Nubia Z5S version 1.30
I install googleframework.apk, contactsync.apk, calendarsync.apk and all feature working perfect
I also installed these Apk into my friend Nubia Z5S mini...it also work there

Roman Shafai

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I hope many Nubia Z5S will gather here... and will share each other experience :)
I use Nubia Z5S version 1.30
I install googleframework.apk, contactsync.apk, calendarsync.apk and all feature working perfect
I also installed these Apk into my friend Nubia Z5S mini...it also work there

Hi, that's great to hear and I'm also running version 1.3 on my Z5S however I require the file Google framework.apk your speaking of because my Google play services is not working. Thank you and I hope many other users see this.

Peter Balogh1

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
I have a weird problem with my nubia z5s. I wanted to install google play, and other gapps, but because it's a chinese phone, it wasn't succesfull. Then i tried what Miroslav suggested. I did everything right, and everything was fine, no error messages etc, until the last reboot. The phone booted, the starting options (language settings, time, etc, like when u first start your phone) appeared, but the touchscreen is not responding to any touches. All the physical buttons work, and the screen also shows things (i push volume, and it appears on the screen) but if i want to touch it, nothing happens. I couldn't even access to the memory, because i should choose from a menu how i want to connect my phone to pc. The pc recognizes when i plug in the cable (there is this typical windows sound) but no driver shows up.. It's like bahakeem's problem, but the opposite: physical buttons work, touchscreen don't.

Is there any chance that i can repair my phone? I really want it back, please help me Android Angels :(

Peter Balogh1

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
Sorry, can you tell which ROM did you flash. And with which method you did that?

Thanks. Have the same issue :(

hello! this is the rom i used, no bugs, no glitches, phone just works fine.
/ and this is the guide if you need some instructions: i hope it will work for you as well!

Last edited by a moderator:

Troulis

Dec 27, 2015
Visit site
hello! this is the rom i used, no bugs, no glitches, phone just works fine.
/ and this is the guide if you need some instructions: i hope it will work for you as well!

Hello Peter. Can you please post again the links of ROM and Instruction guide . I have tried MIroslav's way but my phone now it's not working, it pops (System UI has stop working ) and my phone now is useless . I tried to reset it factory settings but my phone is still popping this message.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38